Right, I am really putting it out there now. If I raise £500 or over before the Talk Talk Technology Christmas Party on the 9th December at 9 PM, I will have my tash waxed off in front of a couple of hundred people. The event will be videoed and posted on-line for all to see. Please donate as much as you can via the just giving website http://www.justgiving.com/MovemberGrindle and share the link as much as you can with your friends and family.
Or please feel free to pass on the cash to me directly of via someone you know.
Also, don't forget, you can also text 'GRIN84 £5' to 70070 to donate a fiver or 'GRIN84 £1' to donate a quid. All the donated money via text goes to the charity.
For those who don't know why I am doing this, please see visit http://www.justgiving.com/MovemberGrindle and why not donate while you're there?
Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message or comment on my Photographs.