Thursday, 1 July 2010

The New Bike and Camera

I completed the building of my bike and it looks good. It rides like a dream, and after a few adjustments, it should be top notch. I also got my new camera today too, Ended up getting a more expensive one than I was intending to get. I ended up with the Fuji Finepix S1730 and I cant wait to go out and give it a good testing out. Unfortunately, the weather isn't up to much today, so I will hopefully be able to go out tomorrow and utilise some more good weather and lighting. Don't know where I am going to go though yet. May head back up to Pennington Flash and have a go at at some bird photography using the twitcher huts there. Watch this space!

The next stage is to get a Windows Alternative. I can wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message or comment on my Photographs.