I like to cycle, walk, go to gigs and take photographs of the places I go and the things I do. Welcome!
Tuesday, 29 June 2010
Not a happy little bunny!
I have now been waiting 7 hours for the delivery of my new bike, and surprise surprise, its still not here. Its such a lovely day and I am stuck inside when there are a million and one things I need to do. For one, I need to go to the post office and post several application forms for some important jobs and for another, today was going to be the day I was to finally get a new camera. However, it is the last one in the shop and is only reserved until 17:30 today, so I don't fancy my chances of making it there on time. My current digital camera is only 7 years old. Sure it can last me another 7 :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message or comment on my Photographs.