Sunday, 27 June 2010

The weekend so far...


I have had a pretty good weekend so far. I had a great afternoon/evening out in Manchesters' Gay Village. I may have drank a tad too much, but I will survive. It was really good fun to have a few drinks and just hang around with friends. I'm not sure the mixture of gin, vodka, beer, cider and Jagerbombs was the best of ideas though.

England just got knocked out of the World Cup. I cant say I am too bothered because it will be nice not having to avoid those pointless car flags when on my bike. I swear the whole aim of them is just to whip cyclists in the face. The whole point of wearing a helmet is so your head is protected if you get knocked off, not to protect you from unofficial football tat flying off cars at 50 miles an hour.

Speaking of cars, Top Gear is back on tonight. I am a little too excited. Lets just hope this series is better than the last one. There is going to be an new 'reasonably priced car' and a good send off to the old one. We will just have to wait and see what Jezza, the Hamster and Captain Slow have in store for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message or comment on my Photographs.