Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Why Should I Expect Anything Else

Well the new bike never materialised, and neither did the new camera. Which somewhat delays the purpose of this blog, to map cycling routes undertaken by myself and display the photographs I have taken along the way. Hopefully, the bike should arrive tomorrow (if it doesn't, some heads are going to roll) and I am assured I am to be obtaining a new camera on Thursday. Not the camera I originally was going to get, but one a little better, which is all good news.


It has a better zoom and greater close-up abilities and as it is my wish to not only take pictures of the routes I am cycling, but also want to take photographs of the wildlife, these functions will be greatly utilised. Plus I am getting a 4 year guarantee because I am a clumsy bugger and am not daft enough to to ride a bike with this camera attached to it without taking certain precautions. Alas, I would love to have an SLR camera, but money dictates all at the moment. Who knows, maybe one day... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message or comment on my Photographs.