I know I will probably ever get to go into space, let alone the moon. The next best thing I can do is just look up. Look up at the billions of stars that shine up there. See different universes, the planets in our solar system and even their moons.
Now I can do this. I now have a telescope. A decent one. I spent a good few hours looking at the craters and mountains. I even managed to find Jupiter in the night sky and see the coloured stripes of its atmosphere and a couple tiny specks of light orbiting the gas giant which are a couple of its moons.
As I don't have the correct equipment yet to attach this to my camera (its in the post), I used the one on my phone. Hasn't turned out too bad if I say so myself.
![]() |
| The Moon over Wigan, 30/01/2011 |


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a message or comment on my Photographs.