Thursday, 14 April 2011

Coming up to my Birthday and a hell of a few weeks planned...

Well, I am nearly another year older and none the wiser. I am working a job which doesn't participially excite me, and with the price of petrol the way it is, it is seeming more and more that I am just working so I can pay to get to work. It sucks.

However, the good news is I know it's not forever. I have my birthday to celebrate on Saturday which is going to involve lots of alcohol and just a few friends. Then I have the horrible grind of four days at work, one day working at the DW stadium for the busiest match of the year and then total bliss. Ten whole days away from work. I get the weekend to chill and relax, then on the Monday, I am off to Blackpool. Yep, on Easter Monday, I am going to brave one of the busiest tourist towns in the world on one of the busiest days of the year. Am I mad? Well maybe, but that has nothing to do with me going. I am going to take two of my very good friends there fore the day, whom I  have not seen for well over a year.Geoff and Renee are coming to visit, and it's Renee's first time to the UK, so of course we have to show her Blackpool, the Las Vegas with character.

On the Tuesday, a trip to Liverpool during the day with G & R and the little lady who gets to meet two of my best friends for the first time. I don't see anything going wrong bar a few misunderstandings due to things getting lost in translation. Then its off to Chester for a good old knees-up and a hotel for the night, so we are easily going to be ready and fresh for the big fry-up on the Wednesday morning, and a trip to Beeston Castle. It will be here I say goodbye to G & R. Don't know when I will get to see them both again. Most likely when they move to Hawaii to get re-married so their marriage is legal in the UK(long story and not mine to tell).

This is not however the end of my week. On the Thursday, it's off to Cardiff for three nights with the love of my life. Don't quite know where and what we are going to do while we are there, but expect plenty of pictures soon.

Then all too soon, it will be time to come back to work. I won't be too sad though. Like I said; I wont be here forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message or comment on my Photographs.